Do you need help with your pensions, savings or investments? You’re in the right place…
- Worried about your financial future and whether you will be able to afford to retire?
- Thinking about retiring but not sure how to turn your pension into an income?
- Confused about your existing savings and investments?
- Frustrated by low interest rates?
- Worried that your existing pension or investment provider might be charging you too much?
- Concerned about how your pensions or investments are invested and looking for a second opinion?
Don’t worry, you’re in the right place. We’re here to help and show you that everything will be okay.
- We are highly rated with 281 Trustpilot reviews and an average score of 4.9/5 (we’re working hard on the final 0.1!)
- We have national coverage with independent financial advisers near you
- We offer the option of face-to-face or Zoom meetings
- There’s no charge for a no-obligation initial meeting
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and completely independent.
Complete the form to book your free and no-obligation chat with one of our independent financial advisers.
Still not convinced that we’re right for you, hear what our clients have to say about us:
Many companies only offer restricted advice, based purely on their affiliation with certain products and providers. As Independent Financial Advisers, we offer bespoke advice. We search and recommend the best options for you, based solely on your personal goals.
We’re highly rated
We’re extremely proud of the work we do for our clients; our commitment to each individual and their personal goals is apparent in the feedback we receive. We have a five-star rating on Trust Pilot, with close to 200 clients rating our service as excellent.
We’re retirement specialists
Our advisers work exclusively with people who are planning for retirement or already retired. Whilst The Pension Planner was founded in 2012, all of our advisers have over a decade of experience in financial advisory roles; so you know that you’re working with experts.
We provide advice your way
Because our clients often lead busy lives, we ensure that financial planning can fit as smoothly as possible into their schedules. We, therefore, believe in offering advice your way; whether that’s a face-to-face meeting at a mutually convenient time and location, a video call or a telephone call.
In an age where financial scams pose a real threat to people’s livelihoods, you should always look out for any financial advisers who do not appear on the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) register. You can find our entry here, under reference number 669563.
We work across the country
We have advisers based across the UK. Our multiple locations and five-strong team of advisers, as well as our willingness to work with you via video or telephone call, means that we have the capacity to become your trusted partner, no matter your location.