Self Employed Independent Financial Adviser – National
We are a well-established Yorkshire-based firm of Independent Financial Advisers who help clients across the UK maximise their income and achieve their ideal lifestyle; at every stage of retirement.
The Independent Financial Advisers who work with us share our core belief: that retirement planning should be simple. Our business continues to grow and an influx of new clients and increasing assets under management means we are seeking to expand our national presence.
We are seeking ambitious, team-oriented advisers who are looking to join a forward-thinking business with organic growth expansion plans.
IFAs are a central part of our successful financial planning team, which is focused on retirement planning outcomes and wealth management.
The advisers who join us will provide expert, independent advice to clients on a case-by-case basis.
In return, you will have access to cutting-edge research tools including CRM technology, internal paraplanning and business support at every stage of the advice and implementation process.
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Independent Financial Adviser, with a track record of providing excellent pre-and post-retirement planning advice.
You will be joining us on a self-employed basis and have a current client base.
You will benefit from attractive fee income retention and increased levels of administration and business support provided by a firm that is directly authorised by the FCA.
Why work with us?
- We receive a high volume of client enquiries who are then pre-qualified by our client servicing team before being allocated to our IFAs.
- On average our IFAs receive between five to 10 quality client enquiries per month.
- You will have access to a vast array of meeting client meeting facilities throughout the UK.
- We employ industry-leading technical and research support tools which are built into our internal advice process including our own evidence-based centralised investment proposition.
- We have been shortlisted for the Yorkshire Financial Awards for the third year in a row.
- We have an excellent 5* Trustpilot rating with over 250 client reviews.
- The average case value from an inbound client is currently £100,000 of investible assets.
What you get:
- A full and comprehensive administration and business support package as standard. This includes full client servicing, administration and new business processing, internal research, report writing and paraplanning. IT support tools including Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Pipedrive CRM, FinalytiQ, Timeline App, FE Analytics Software to name but a few.
- We use several external compliance service providers including threesixty services and the use of our own external compliance consultant.
- No desk fees are payable if fee income minimums are met.
- We have an industry-leading remuneration and adviser fee retention package.
- You will be educated to diploma level and hold a regulated financial planning qualification.
- You will have a suitable home-based working environment with printing and scanning facilities.
- You will have extensive experience within the pre- & post-retirement and wealth management sector.
- A minimum of 18 months experience within an active IFA role.
- A track record of success working on a self-employed basis and an existing client base that you will retain upon integration into the business.
- Evidence of self-generating income from all sources of at least £75,000 pa.