We want as many people as possible to benefit from financial advice, but only 1 in 10 adults in the UK have a financial adviser.*
As a client of The Pension Planner, you will know the benefits of working with us. You will also know other people, including friends, relatives, and work colleagues who we can help.
So, we’re delighted to launch our Introduction Incentive Programme.
The Introduction Incentive Programme means we’ll pay you £50 for each person you introduce to us who books an initial meeting. It doesn’t matter whether that meeting takes face-to-face or remotely and there’s no requirement for them to become a client. If you introduce them to us and we meet them, you’ll receive £50.
There’s no catch. It’s as simple as that!
*Source: Boring Money
Introduce us with confidence
You need to be confident that anyone you introduce to us will be in safe hands.
To start with, you’ve got first-hand experience of working with us. However, did you know that we’ve also got over 250 reviews on Trustpilot?
- We’ve got an average score of 4.9/5
- 99% of people who reviewed us on Trustpilot said we were ‘Excellent’ (the highest possible rating)
- We’re independent advisers: As Independent Financial Advisers, we offer bespoke advice. We will search the market and recommend the best options for the people you refer to us.
- We’re retirement specialists: Moving from work into retirement is a huge change, we’ll give the people you refer to us the confidence and peace of mind that they will be okay.
- We work throughout the UK: We harness the power of video conferencing to advise people wherever they are based.
Who should you recommend us to?
We’re retirement specialists, so ideally you will introduce us to friends, family and work colleagues who:
- Are within 10 years of retirement: These people are starting to think about getting organised and whether they have enough money to retire.
- Want to retire now: We’ll help people who want to retire now to understand what they’ve got and the best way to take money from their pensions.
- Have already retired: We’ll help people to understand whether they’ve made the right decisions or there are better options.
How should you introduce people to us?
- 1. Get your friend, family member or work colleagues permission to introduce them to us (this is very important, please do not introduce someone to us unless you have their permission)
- 2. Complete the form below with their details
- 3. We’ll then contact them to arrange an initial discussion and, if we meet (face-to-face or online), arrange to pay you £50